Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Good Mourning?...

Last week I wrote of "Good Mourning" as I attended a memorial service for a 23 week old fetus. I felt the mourning of the family and friends that attended. I mourned the loss of the baby.

This week there was nothing "good" about the mourning I experienced at the lost of our Jan and as I thought of his wonderful wife who is an inspiration to me, and of their children whom I have never met. I have not spent much time with either of Jan or Magda, but the time I did spend with them at Dzogchen Beara in Ireland in 2009 connected us. The time they spent with my Mom just before Jan's death connected us even further.

It was a shock, a punch in the stomach, an ache that will be mourned and remembered. I have no other words.

No comments:

"An International Movement Inspiring the Mortal - Soul - Spirit in us all."

"An International Movement Inspiring the Mortal - Soul - Spirit in us all."