Thursday, October 1, 2009

"I was frozen inside..."














"I have been involved with the LLP-project-work since 2000. In that time we called it "Murphy-training", because we didn't have a name for it yet. During these nine years I came together with many groups and I have SEEN wonders happen doing Michael Murphy's work. As a witness and a guide I have seen TRANSFORMATIONS happen in other people...I have experienced the power of "listening without judging", the power of " looking in the mirror," and these taught me (as a general practitioner and a human being) that there is always hope ... for everyone... even when we go through very bad things or very difficult times.

I also learned I cannot do this when I'm alone with a patient. We need TRIOS-- the story-teller needs a witness AND a guide. So now during my work, when I met people that I as a GP can't help alone, I know there is hope for them if we can practice in the trio's of the LLF Project. And then came 2009... and a crisis for me. My body didn't allow me to do what I wanted it to do. Tired and exhausted… (How was that possible?), I felt I had lost a part of myself, but I did not know what to do, where to go, or why this was happening to me.

I went to Ireland this September to the Love, Loss and Forgiveness Project workshop of Michael Murphy .... and there I felt the WONDER of transformation happen IN ME. It took only 36 hours....and I was "my whole self" again... I could cry again... I could really laugh from inside, again... and I felt, and I still feel the warmth of LOVE deep within me. I was frozen inside and was becoming a hard women…

My difficult time is not over yet, but I'm sure I will become better, and I know that it will take time and as Michael always says, “it is VERY SIMPLE, BUT NOT EASY.”

I'm so grateful that I know the Project, and that I can help to spread it a little bit in my region in the future".

Krista from BelgiumPosted by Picasa

1 comment:

Add Hunters said...

This website was... how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I have found something that helped me. Kudos! And also with our web site, Add Hunters you're going to benefit from our international usages!Items listed on Add Hunters include electronics, pets, cars and, vehicles and other categories including land and property. Feel free to visit our web site http://www.addhunters.com kawasaki qatar

"An International Movement Inspiring the Mortal - Soul - Spirit in us all."

"An International Movement Inspiring the Mortal - Soul - Spirit in us all."