Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sharings

"Sharings" is a new thread made up of postings written by participants of the love, loss, and forgiveness practices all over the world. Share with us your experiences, insights, joys, challenges etc. And use the comment section to communicate with with others on your journey towards living more loving lives!

Send your sharings to me, John Carlson at emailjdc@gmail.com


"One of the practices last weekend transformed my relationship with my brother. He and I had more (and better) times together in the last three days then, it seems, years and years. And we have great plans for the coming weekend... and plans to sail together this summer.

I fixed a mirror close to my computer monitor so I can turn my head and easily take gaze-breaks while I am here. I like it. I am very happy. "

John O.

No comments:

"An International Movement Inspiring the Mortal - Soul - Spirit in us all."

"An International Movement Inspiring the Mortal - Soul - Spirit in us all."